Saturday 22 March 2014

outfit post: spring florals

Spring is officially hereee!

Too bad I live in Edmonton and on official first day of spring, March 20, I woke up to a buttload of snow in my yard, flurries, aaand -10 degrees... Yep. Welcome to the Canadian spring! Well, Alberta's spring anyways. I miss BC.

Thankfully just a couple days before "spring," I went out for a little photosession with my husband to enjoy some sun and warmth! 
floral kimono: forever xxi  /  jeans: ae  /  boots: rocket dog  /  jewelry: rings & tings

Happy Spring everyone! Hope it's warmer where you are :)

p.s. ♥ clara

4 comments:

  1. Love your floral kimono <3
    Enjoy your spring because there is no spring in my country :')

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in MN, and definitely feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here in The Netherlands is definitely getting better :D With the sun (and outfit) the pictures don't look that cold actually.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...