Sunday 9 June 2013

weekly wrap-up : graduation! ... & some other shenanigans

The highlight of this past week for me was that I finally graduated!! I am now the proud (albeit poor) graduate with a BA in Political Science, and no, I have no desires to be the PM or to actually work in government... but I am really passionate about NGOs, non-profits, and the inner city! Which is why I'm interning at Hope Mission here in Edmonton for this summer, which is a non-profit Christian social care agency that focuses on helping the unemployed & homeless. Which is why I went on a staff retreat and took my first shot with a rifle! :) Which really should not happen often because of how clumsy I generally am.... anyways graduation celebrations with family & then an awesome staff retreat = a pretty fantastic week.
p.s.   clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...