Monday 17 March 2014

a review of rings & tings...

So a little while ago, the ladies of ps.heart received an email from Rings & Tings asking us whether or not we would be interested in receiving some free jewelry in return for a review on our blog. 

Naturally, we were excited.
Of course we said yes. 

We may or may not have had a fit of giddy, excited laughter over Skype.
(...you'll never know and we'll never confirm.)

So without further ado, I present to you our first product review of...
Kelsey and I both received several pieces of jewelry, but I'm going to focus on my two favourite pieces: an anchor bracelet and a braided infinity ring. I was pleased to note that after the Creative & Marketing Director of Rings & Tings contacted us that I received my jewelry promptly in a week.
The great thing about Rings & Tings is the price of their jewelry. It's extremely reasonable. 
That being said, you get what you pay for. Don't expect high quality, durable, and long lasting jewelry. This company offers you cheap, trendy, cute jewelry that'll last you a season. And for the most part, I'm totally okay with that. It can be a real treat to indulge in a variety of cheap, cute jewelry to spice up your collection!

That being said, I absolutely adore the anchor bracelet that I received. It's a simple wire bracelet that's painted gold and for under $5 Canadian, you really can't go wrong with this trendy piece!

Similarly, I really love the simplicity of my braided infinity ring and that I can put it on for any outfit.


Tip Time!  Now, I can already tell that these gold and silver plated pieces are the type that will fade and tarnish easily, so a simple trick of coating them with a layer of clear nail polish varnish makes cheap jewelry like this last so much longer. 
All things considered, I would recommend that if you're looking for some cheap, trendy jewelry,
Rings & Tings is the way to go for online shopping.
Their shipping, customer service, and selection are excellent.

If you're looking for quality, long-lasting jewelry though, you'll want to look elsewhere.
What you pay for is what you're getting at Rings & Tings.

Cheers!

p.s. ♥ clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...