Saturday 8 March 2014

outfit post: peach and lace



Oh Winter, when will you end?
Again, these snowy photos are from a snowfall a couple months ago, and I thought I should get around to sharing them before it's officially Spring!

This dress is truly more of a Spring/Summer outfit, but I sometimes a girl just can't help herself.  I paired it with a pair of thick, wintery snowflake tights, and boots to help make it look a little more Winter appropriate, and added a chambray shirt for a bit of warmth!

Also, I have a new job that has me working in a 25 degree Celsius work environment most days, which hasn't helped my low tolerance of the cold!  (I'll be sharing more about my new job soon!)





dress: forever21 // tights: gift from my momma // boots: aldo 
lipstick: lasting finish matte by kate: 110



p.s. ♥ kelsey

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...