Sunday 3 February 2013

weekly wrap-up: what makes you happy


This week has been a whirlwind of opportunities, tough decisions, and planning for the future.  I think it's finally starting to hit me that I'm graduating in just a few short months, and that I'll have to start dealing with real life!  It's a bit scary...

Anyways, here are a few things that made me happy this week:


1 - Jordyn made me the most delicious open faced strawberry, spinach, pesto, and mozzarella melt!  
It was heaven.
2 + 3 - we played Settlers.  it was a blast.
4 - a vintage tin for petit fours.  my mom bought this for me at an antique store last year, and I love it.
5 + 6 - kittens and more kittens.  'nuff said.


p.s. ♥ kelsey

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you have a Pinterest count?
    Cause I would love follow your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you and your kitties.... ;) hahah! looks like you had a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog makes me happy!! I just stumbled upon it for the first time today and I really love what you're doing!
    I too have a blog with my sister. We are just getting started but we sure are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comments like this make US so happy =) thanks so much catherine!

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...