Saturday 1 December 2012

outfit post : study time.

With exam season coming up, I find myself in oversized sweaters, cozy scarves, and leggings nearly every day... I love having an excuse to wrap myself up in comfy, warm layers! (although, I'm not so crazy about exam time itself...) So here you have it, a classic, comfy, and cozy outfit that's perfect for studying and spending long hours in the library.
Scarf : American Eagle  |   Cardigan : thrifted   |   Shirt : Stitches  |   Tank Top : American Apparel   | Leggings : Forever XXI   |   Deer Necklace : Ebay
I love accessorizing and this is currently one of my favorite necklaces! I've seen a million owl necklaces like this one and I love the looks of them, but I absolutely love that this one is a little more unique =] 
Happy studying, dear friends! And happy end of Movember =]


p.s. ♥ clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...