Sunday 11 November 2012

weekly wrap-up: i heart autumn


I just really love autumn.  Here in Vancouver, we've been blessed with one of the most beautiful autumns I've ever seen.  Full of sunshiny days, and colourful leaves that don't seem to want to leave their trees...it's been perfect.  

And I stumbled upon the most magical red and white giant mushrooms on my way to church, I almost didn't believe they were real!


This week was also full of lovely notes from my roommate, and writing letters to dear friends!


I always take the railway train when I come home for a visit, and I absolutely love it.  Maybe it's the Harry Potter fangirl in me, but I always dream that I'm on my way to Hogwarts.  And this week I was surprised by the most beautiful sunset occurring over the river, which was so special to see!

And, as usual, I've been spoiled with treats since coming home...including cupcakes!

Poppy Print
image via: tuttistudio - etsy

And today we remember all of the men and women who have served our country, and those that continue to do so.  The photo above is of my great-grandpa, who served in the army as a mechanic in world war II.

Lest we forget.


p.s. ♥ kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...