Friday 25 January 2013

diy : retro diy bottle cap magnets


This DIY is super simple, cute, and totally practical! Caleb and I started collecting the bottle caps off of our favourite soda brand - Boylan. Both of us hardly ever drink pop, but we love treating ourselves to these sodas because they're not as sweet and are actually made with sugar cane! So delicious and the caps are just lovely. I knew I had to do something with them, so here's what I came up with :)
What you need.... bottle caps / hot glue gun / magnets

Instructions : grab your glue gun, grab your magnets, and glue them into your bottlecaps.

That is all, dear friends. Seriously, that's it. 
I love how these bottle caps make our fridge look so unique and fun!
Amazing, right?


p.s. ♥ clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...