Monday 7 January 2013

weekly wrap-up : vernon

This past week, Caleb and I visited my family in Vernon, BC. I absolutely love BC, it's mountains, lakes, coast, people, everything! My parents only recently moved to Vernon, so it was so wonderful seeing them settling into a city that they clearly love and enjoy living in....and it was easy to see why, Vernon is absolutely gorgeous and my parents have an incredible view, living on top of a hill, of the mountains and valley. We had a blast with my family, snowboarding as much as we could, enjoying being out in God's gorgeous creation, celebrating Christmas & New Years, watching Les Miserables and crying every other song, and of course...eating! 

p.s.  ♥ clara

1 comment:

  1. these photos are beautiful! I'm jealous of all that snow and being around beautiful nature.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...