Saturday 26 January 2013

outfit post: my happy pants


These are my happy pants.  You can probably tell why.

I wear them when I need to create my own sunshine and happiness (which happens a lot on the west coast).


I totally forgot about this trench coat this year, until I wanted to take a picture of this outfit.  I had one of those "Where in the world is my favourite trench coat??" moments.  And I found it hanging on my closet door, in plain view.


I am so glad I found it!  I wear it all the time now.


I feel like it has been a while since my last jumping photo... So here you go!

Do you have a "Happy" article of clothing?  Something that puts you in a good mood when you wear it?

p.s. ♥ jordyn

3 comments:

  1. I have had a million of those "where is my...." moments this year. It has been fun to shop my closet and rediscover what I already have.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is like buying new clothes, except you don't have to spend any money!!
      I was so pumped when I found my trench, I should go hunting for other clothes too!

      Delete
  2. I love your trench coat as well your happy pants. You really look so happy wearing your pants.

    custom wardrobe designer

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...