Saturday 19 January 2013

outfit post : oh deer


For today's outfit, I'm showing off my latest DIY - the "oh deer" bleached tank top. This has quickly become one of my favouite tops to pair with plaid flannels and oversized sweaters. It's just SO comfy and I probably wear it too much, but I feel absolutely no shame. It's that great. Parka : Aritzia  /  Toque : Korea  /  Mitts : Dollarama  /  Flannel top : Garage  /  
Tank Top : thrifted & diy'ed  /  Jeans : thrifted  /  Boots : Spring
Bracelets : wrap around made & gifted to me from Kelsey, the wooden beads are from Korea, and the others are from H&M
p.s. ♥ clara



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is such a cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara! This outfit is so cute! I think it is my fav OOTD on the blog :)
    And your deer shirt is the best thing I've ever seen - it doesn't look "DIY" at all...looks like something urban outfitters would sell for $50+

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Amy!! :) I'm pretty in love with my diy, so that's a huge compliment!

      Delete
  3. love this outfit and the DIY tank top :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...