Saturday 30 March 2013

outfit post: monsieur moustache


You may remember the epic moustache themed party I threw for my birthday!  Well this shirt was one of the amazing gifts I received.  Kelsey noticed that it went perfectly with my red pants, so that is how this outfit was born.


Kelsey was kind enough to do my hair for me, since I completely lack any kind of hair doing skills.


moustache shirt: pac-sun (I think!)  // red pants: Sirens // converse: hand me down


The dog in the photo was adorable!  I wish I could have taken it home with me :)


I feel like this outfit represents my personality perfectly!!  It shows off my love for novelty items and bright pops of colour, and is balanced with a classic pair of chucks.  

p.s. ♥ jordyn

1 comment:

  1. i really like your outfit! It's adorable :)

    www.elevendaysaweek.blogspot.de (its new)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...