Sunday 17 March 2013

weekly wrap up : mountains & music

Oh dear, where to even start! This week has been absolutely packed full to the brim for me... I kicked it off with a trip to Jasper National Park, where I was shooting an engagement shoot - so Caleb and I made a little getaway out of it and went snowboarding with my clients (so fun! I have the best job ever), ate lots of yummy food, stayed at a cozy little church, went snowshoeing, and enjoyed the beauty of God's creation! It feels like its been ages since we've been in the mountains, so this was such a treat for us! 

The rest of the week has been me being sick =( ...studying, writing papers, editing photoshoots, and then hitting up a great evening of wonderful music here in Edmonton at a local place called The Artery. A tad sketchy looking, but our friends were playing and it was such fun! Go check White Lightning's stuff on youtube, I promise they won't disappoint :)








 






p.s. ♥ clara


1 comment:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...