Sunday 31 March 2013

weekly wrap-up: Easter


This week has been full of Easter-y things like dyeing eggs, eating chocolate, and getting together with family.  It's been fun, but for our family it's been important to remember the reason for this holiday.  Easter is a reminder of love and redemption, and reminds us of the incredible sacrifice Jesus made by dying so we could live.  I am so thankful for this every day!


We've also been so blessed to have such incredibly amazing weather this past week!  I spent part of this afternoon outside in the sunshine, and it even hit 23 degrees!  Soooo happy!


Oh, and we got chicks.  Just in time for Easter! haha.  They are just the cutest things.  And this little guy was a little unsure of being picked up, until I set him on my shirt....then he was as happy as could be, and didn't want to move!  Just another perk of living on a farm!

Happy Easter to you all!  I hope you're enjoying a wonderful long weekend, and are able to spend time with family and friends!


p.s. ♥ kelsey

2 comments:

  1. ahhh cuteness!! I want chicks for spring....someday, I'm going to visit you mid-March and we're going to do a "chick" inspired Easter shoot :) whaddya say?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...