Sunday 24 June 2012

weekly wrap-up: site-seeing and good friends

The past couple of weeks have been insanely busy....but so much fun!


Our family lives on a farm...and this past year we have had the privilege of having a farm intern named Thabang on exchange from Lesotho, Africa.  Our family decided to take him on a day trip to Vancouver a couple of weeks ago to show him where I go to school (UBC), as well as a few other sites along the way!


We hit up downtown, and couldn't help but do some touristy poses!


On our way home we stopped in White Rock, which is a cute little town beside the ocean that is famous for it's fish 'n chips!  It was so delish!


It was a gorgeous night, and the perfect ending to a wonderful day.


Fast forward to the middle of this week......I had such an AMAZING time with Clara, and it was so much fun to be able to work on so many wedding projects with our dear friend Jenna!  (Keep an eye out for future wedding-related diys!).

As a last "hurrah" on Clara's final evening with me, we decided to grab gelato from the cutest little Italian restaurant (called Presto Cucina) and pack in as much conversation as we could!  


It was so sad saying good-bye....but we'll be reunited in just 3 1/2 short weeks for the wedding!

I hope your week was just as amazing as mine!
ps: kelsey ♥

3 comments:

  1. Charlie don't Surf is one of my favourite places when I visit friends in Whiterock. I love this blog so much because I get to see both my homes (edmonton and west coast) all in one place! It's a beautiful thing. You girls are the most wonderful!

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome! And thank you :) we're so glad you're enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. I MISS YOU!!!! (and the excessive amounts of gelato & goodies we consumed..hehe) <3 this post is lovely, just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...