Sunday 26 August 2012

weekly wrap-up : love more


This week has been so packed full of wonderful goodness that I had a hard time trying to figure what to share! First off, I finished up my last week of my summer job (teaching tennis!) and received these little gifts from Dorothy, a girl I worked with all summer. Isn't the card adorable?! 

     I also finished editing this engagement shoot of my friend Jeff & his fiancee, Saige...

Caleb and I got decked out in our rain gear late one night to go on an adventure & check out a CRAZY thunderstorm...it was absolutely insane!
I made these pretty lace earrings for the diy this week...
I got this baby, which I am absolutely ecstatic about! And already madly in love with =)


We went down to Calgary & helped my parents move....and also visited with my grandma =)


& while in Calgary, I also met up with a dear friend of mine for a delicious eggs benedict brunch! It's lovely catching up with old friends... Janice & I have literally known each other since birth! Our mamas & papas were best friends, so it was just meant to be. Isn't she gorgeous?

And I found this lovely message that just made my day : love more. 
Simple & powerful and something I need to remember to do more every day. 


p.s.   clara

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic week. I need to remember to "Love More" too. Maybe I'll start by "loving a cup of coffee more" and see if my inspirations get deeper after that!!!!
    Mama H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a full week! And I love that 'love more' too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...